Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Status Quo Seinfeld


Chibi Pa- I've got 2 shows, Friday at 8 PM and Saturday at 6 PM.I'm working on the set lists RIGHT NOW. And I'll be practicing THIS WEEK. No word on what room I'll be playing just yet, so keep an eye out on Facebook and Twitter.

Also showing up will be Con Bros S.S. Hanami 
I'm starting to get more and more hype about this convention. Guests I haven't heard of, but usually the smaller cons have a TON of neat events, and are attended by some cool people. Hopefully some of you show up. 

 THE FACEBOOK EVENT IS HERE


Album update:


LIKE, U GUYS. I NEED A WHITEBOARD AND FOLDERS AND SHIT FOR THIS.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/242/631/382.gif

OK ON TO OTHER STUFF NOW

-DrilPencils? Greatest Tumblr ever

-Giant Robot Warrior Maintenance Crew? Great 3 issue miniseries.

-Heroic in Standard? CALLED IT!

-This music video? Makes me want to bring back Video Of The Week.


-You people? SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!


No comments: