-The game I mentioned in the beginning of the podcast is real, and called Stella Ella Ola. THERE'S REGIONAL DIFFERENCES...
-Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon have been confirmed for Smash 4, so I'm still happy.
-Speaking of Falcons, apparently there is a SHIT TON to the Star Fox lore that I was not aware of. Some choice quotes from Falco Lombardi's wiki page:
- With 123 quotes, Falco is the second most talkative character in Star Fox 64 behind Peppy. The 3DS release added seven new ones.
- There's Star Fox comics and manga.
- The classic "Hey, Einstien!" line was changed from SF64 to SF643D: ("Hey, genius, I'm on YOUR side!" (When being hit by Fox. This replaces "Hey, Einstein, I'm on YOUR side!")
- UGO Networks listed Falco as one of the top twenty-three second in commands in movies, television, video games, and entertainment.
- In the Star Fox 64 Manga, at the end when the unit turns down the offer, he says "...And I've got a lovely little kitty waiting for me!"; this dialogue can be seen as a possible confirmation for Falco's feelings towards Katt.
- However, later in the article, it states: In Farewell, Beloved Falco, he also mentions that he doesn't plan on settling down with a woman, although he was likely to be in denial of a potential relationship with Katt. Notably, when Katt revealed that she actually did find someone besides Falco that she was considering settling down with, he had some slight pause at her revelation before ultimately shrugging it off. It is also revealed that the reason why he left the gang was because he didn't want to end up being Katt's "rescuer" all the time.
-R.O.B. as the Obsolete Technology Charachter:
Side-B: Shoots the ROB Disks
Standard B: Power Glove Punch
Up-B: Detatch Game Boy Player as deadweight as a second jump
Down-B: Scan battlefield with Game Boy Camera
-ZOMG KIRBY DOG:
-Persona 4 is really good you guys.
-VERY SPOILERY LINK FOR PERSONA 4. It's about the first 30 hours.
-The ACM Honors awards sounded pretty swank.
Country music, while I can never know where it begins and ends, always lends itself to being more intimate, not just because of the rural environment, but because a lot of the country instruments, like acoustic guitar, violins, and drums, that not a lot is required for a backline. That's probably why there's so few people who get songwriting credit.
-Outlaw and the Heretic Part II by Single White Infidel
-Heroism by Mystakin