Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Status Quo Monday is Slowly Becoming A Thing

WHICH IS NOW STATUS QUO TUESDAY. FUCK THE WEEKEND.

Anyways, this past weekend was petty good: I went up to Orlando, went 3-1 at the Born Of The Gods Prerelease, went to Universal Studios, and it was great. The new Transformers ride is like Spiderman but more intense, Spiderman is still great as always, and since being an adult who can go wherever the damn well he pleases, I could hop on the Single Riders line and ride all the coaseters I want.

However, I did notice a disturbing trend: the roller coaster is dying. A lot of rides nowadays are just "Here's some 3D glasses, sit down". But there's still a lot of good rides out there, like The Incredible Hulk and the Dragon Challenge in Islands of Adventure.

Music stuff? Yeah, I got my cord for Rocksmith back, and I'll get back to writing. I don't see the future being too busy, but I've got a TO DO LIST!

  • Finish story for TF2 Prompt
  • Status Quo Sunday Blogpost
  • Write promo for Chimichanga Talk
  • Organize Magic cards
  • Work on that giveaway I’ve been thinking about.
Yup. It’s gonna be a loooong week.

So for next week, I'm announcing two big things, hopefully both will get me out of this rut. One of which I'll spoil now:

TUMBLR GIVEAWAY!
It'll start next week, but keep an eye on the page! I'll be giving away a CD, a poster, a shit ton of Magic The Gathering cards, and a little extra something I got from a recent convention. I'll throw in a handwritten letter thanking you how awesome your are and MAYBE A SNEAK PEEK AT STATUS QUO RADIO....

No comments: