Sunday, February 16, 2014

Status Quo SUNDAY, YES, SUNDAY


Finished a bit of writing I was stuck on, been playing more Rocksmith (streaming soon?), and laying the groundwork for later in the year, by assembling my stuff on Reverbnation.

Also, posting my stuff on this new site Kicktone.  

I've yet to play around with it, 'cause right now it seems like an alternative to Bandcamp. How good I'm not sure, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

The Tumblr Giveaway is still going strong! Two weeks to go!

That Green Day Cover Project has started, with a poll on the side for the 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours Song you want me to play. LIke I mention, just a little side thing so that I'm productive when I don't have a new song idea.

What can you expect to see this week?
-New video pertaining to Pensacon
-Podcast recaps
-A post on stuff that's near and dear to my heart that will be adapted into movies soon
-Streaming Rocksmith, so follow now.
-Also gonna do some more songwriting, as always :)

Later!

No comments: