Sunday, October 6, 2013

Status Quo Sunday Battleground

OK, one half of The Real Americans is Antonio Cesaro, who's fluent in 5 languages. Zeb Colter, I find your behavior suspect.

HEY RHYTHM BASTARD, WHATCHU BEEN DOING?
-Not a whole lot to talk about since last week, trying to book a few last minute cons. I'm trying to squeeze one more in, to make it a nice round 5.

-NEW SONG!!! Finishing up a song, whose tentative title is now "Class 5 Hurricane" for Status Quo Radio. Heavy shit with a mosh-y breakdown. I might have to call in for backup on the drums, though.

-NEW SONG!!! Considering both Two Best Friends Play and SuperGreatFriend both finished up their Let's Plays of it recently, a rap song based off another game by an auteur game designer, Indigo Prophecy, a.k.a. Fahrenheit. I remember the game being good for the first half, but after a certain point, it clearly shits the bed, and you can tell where the designers went OH FUCK DEADLINE, and then it turns into a rushed mess where multiple factions and mythologies are fighting each other.

-Watching CM Punk beat Ryback, all while playing "Cult Of Personality" in RockSmith.

Speaking of which, I am BEYOND hype for Rocksmith 2014. Knights Of Cydonia, Bob Dylan, THE KINKS?

-NEW SONG!!! Similar to "From A Mile Away" and Pure Pwnage, another song based off another internet meme.

I'm trying to write/arrange stuff that would go better live, where it feels more natural playing it. This new batch of songs so far FEELS right, and they're going to be fun to work on, I just know it. Hopefully I'll have a convention to play them at, but in the meantime, I'll post them up to the mailing list peoples first. 

-Holy shit, Daniel Bryan got AIR. You now know how long it takes for me to write these things.

Anyway, I'm off to start to write this week's recap ahead of time, as my "Drive Back Home" is all set up and a certain feature from previous weeks will be returning :)

-GOD DAMN IT BIG SHOW, NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY 

No comments: