Sunday, July 7, 2013

Status Quo Sunday Gets Back To Work

Truer words were never spoken, Mr. Botte.

Which is why on my hard drive, there are two and a half video treatments (not all of them music mind you), and the basic rhythm section for Track 4 on Status Quo Radio, with Track 6 being written now, along with the second radio interlude.

However, tomorrow, I am starting a regular grown up job. Good news is, I won't die, bad news is, less time to do music, and even worse news, with family in the area, that's going to be a pain in the ass leaving me less time to work on stuff, but good news is I can move out in a few months so I can find a location where I can practice AND get to Friday Night Magic. 

Also, tomorrow night around 8:30, I'm going to be streaming "Minimum Wage Games", or basically games that cost me less than 5 bux (or $7.25 if you want to get technical). 

I know it's a lot that's not being seen, but this weekly missive is part weekly update, part To-Do List, and part Homily, so on tap for this week:
-Finish Track 4
-Write and Finish Interlude
-Start rerecording Track 5 "Let The Bombs Go Off"
-Apply/Reup my stuff with some local conventions
-Upload new drafts to Rock Band Network
-Finish one of the aforementioned videos
-Submit Audition for NewGrounds Audio Death Match
-Podcast Recap Post

A lot to take in, right? Yeah, now I got 50 less hours to work with.

Wish me luck!

No comments: