Monday, June 13, 2011

NEW SONG: College Party



New song from the upcoming Dino Hunter MD Soundtrack, "College Party"! Or is it "College Party!"? Who cares! or is it Who cares??

REGARDLESS, this is the last song I have written for Dino Hunter MD. The rest (that are not on the Robot Rising EP), I still need to re-do. Soon you'll be seeing all of those songs in one place, and it will be awesome.

For this song, they originally wanted me to do "Heat Of The Moment" but not really for copyright reasons. The director said it was because "it was the happiest song I could think of". I was in the middle of penning a song about two hipsters at an 80's night in Willamsburg, but then I realized something: we also use "ABC" by The Jackson 5. "College Party" is supposed to take place during a party scene in Episode 2, where a study session is interrupted by drug use. Also, the partyingest (FUCK YOU SPELLCHECK!!!) musician out there is none other than Andrew WK.

Thus "College Party" was born!

No comments: