Monday, September 6, 2010

Getting The Axe

I made a song about Axe Cop, a comic written by a 6-year old and drawn by his 29 year old brother. And it's a lot better than you'd expect: amazing, even. It's a tribute to the imagination unfettered by the rules of writing.

It's the polar opposite of Sonichu, a horrible comic written by a 28 year-old who's mentally 6.

Anyway, here's my song about Axe Cop:

DOWNLOAD

It was a silly little thing I wrote about a silly little comic. Hopefully it'll be on the Chop!Cast.

I just finished recording guitar on another song based off a webcomic.

In other news, most of my efforts have been toward "This Gigantic Robot Kills" in Rock Band Network, and setting up a LiveStream concert, so learning Rock Band songs have fallen to the wayside.

"Steven Wells (He Was The Greatest)" is in Peer Review, so go to http://creators.rockband.com/, set up an account, and go here.

No comments: