Friday, April 9, 2010

Green Day, I Am (Slightly) Dissappoint

Entertainment Weekly has a preview of Green Day Rock Band so I updated the Green Day: Rock Band Setlist.

What do I think? Well, it's REALLY light on venues. Beatles: RB had all those cool dreamscapes, and it disappoints me that not only will this NOT have those cool effects, but it even has less venues. Also, there's nothing Pre-Dookie. There's a lot of older stuff I would have loved to played, and something like "Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?" or "2000 Light Years Away" would have been a blast.

There's still 2 months to go, but yeah.

However, it still has 3 FULL ALBUMS: Dookie, American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown. Those from outside these albums hit a lot of the big ones, except for "Waiting".

Also, this place has a .tk address, so it's a lot shorter.

Bar gig tomorrow.

No comments: