Friday, January 15, 2010

NewGrounds Audio Portal

I posted up some of my stuff on the NewGrounds Audio Portal That way I can get feedback from more people.

Usually on the AP, you'll find a lot of techno and drum/bass, because that's what's easiest to make in Fruity Loops. But there are a few standouts. So, without further ado, here's some of my picks:
Hollywise
It's a good pop-punk, and tells a story. The solo fucks up a bit toward the beginning, but other than that, I love it.

Hopeless Drunk
This is a nice peppy number that sounds like "Drunk Beatles" (scientifically speaking of course)

White Houses
If the Smashing Pumpkins and Cream had a baby, this song would be the end result. The vocals are really fuzzy, which seems to be a big problem with all these recordings. Either way, all of these guys are good, independent music that cost the ever so attractive price of zero.

No comments: