Friday, February 6, 2009

Hardly Suffered At All

SUFFRAGETTE CITY

I can't spell that word. My spellings of antidisestablishmentarianism and loquacious are infallible (perfect), and my vocabulary prodigious but I can't spell the name of a Bowie song. I kinda suck.

Hardest part was, AGAIN, figuring out the solo:

e-------------------------------------------------------------4--
B------------------------5---------------------------------------
G-4b-4b-4b---4-2-3/5-----(repeat)------2-4--4b-2-4-2--------
D-------------------------------------2-4-----------------------

e-----------------------------------------
B----2-2---2-2-2-----2-4b-2-4-4b-2-4--
G--4-----4---------4--------------------
D-----------------------------------------

Very easy solo/song.

Also, the main riff is this, in case you wanted to know, played in a blues shuffle:

D-0-0-----------
G-2-2--4-2-2-4-
A------0-0-0-0-

SETLIST UPDATED

No comments: