Thursday, March 21, 2019

Omni Expo Recap And What To See Soon



Geek Tank did an incredible interview with me at Omni Fandom Expo this weekend! Very in-depth and if you want to

We talk about:
-My music
-My process
-The 3000 Brigade
-Resident Evil
-Alt-Right Incel Lucas Baker
-Capitalism interference in Nerdery
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

So. Omni Fandom Expo was pretty good! The concert, despite some sound issues, went well! Thanks to the crew behind Geek Tank and Roy from Omni Expo's staff for helping me out!

Part of the difficulty came from not wanting to be a dick during Paul St. Peter's voice acting panel, which was pretty good. I've seen him at a lot of local Florida cons, and while he's not SUPER prolific, the few panels I've seen him in have been a good time, and worth seeing.

Since I've had a lot of downtime, here's the skinny on what to expect:
Saturday, March 23rd- I'll be at the Mizucon Beach Party!

Sunday, March 24th- Status Quo Sunday with a new song made public, and a look forward at PAX East

April- More details on my show at Ultracon!

No comments: