Sunday, February 10, 2019

Stauts Quo Sunday Doesn't Care BECAUSE IT'S TOO BUSY GOING HARD ON THIS

NEW TRACK! "THRASH PANDA"!
On Bandcamp!


On YouTube!


On Soundcloud!


Cover Art by Fernando Dolagaray

This song came to me not long after seeing someone do a One Page RPG called "Crash Pandas", and between that Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 calling Rocket Raccoon a "Trash Panda" and that nickname catching on, it was only a matter of time before I did this.

https://trashpandas.milbstore.com/store/Vendor225/graphics//NA%20Baseball%20Trash%20Pandas%20Main%20logo%20ap.jpg

Oh yeah, and they also named a Minor League Baseball Team after the nickname "Trash Panda".

Why this didn't come out sooner? Well, I was looking to do a commission of the titular Thrash Panda, and Fernando Dolagaray did a great job on the character!

I always like doing songs that tell a little story like this. I should do it more often!

JAM OF THE WEEK: "I Don't Care" by Fall Out Boy

HEY RB WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO A SONG THAT'S ALMOST 10 YEARS OLD?

Because it's a fun, bouncy song and I like watching Fall Out Boy commit G-Rated crimes.

No comments: