Saturday, July 9, 2016

PODCAST RECAPS for 7/9/2016: Very Impolite

WE HAVE A RADIO STATION!

Currently Up:
  • Echo Chamber Episodes 1-10
  • Echo Chamber Episodes 160-167
  • I'd Rather Not Episodes 1-12
 I seriously need to catch up on these...

ECHO CHAMBER EPISODE 172

-Horse Beach by Rockhead:

-Disturbed's "Shout 2000":



Because this is what I was thinking when they mentioned "Shout 2000:


-Truth be told, I like playing Reaper because he plays the same way I play League of Legends: go in, do some damage, then run away like a little girl. With his Wraith mode and teleportation, he's essentially the Spy from Team Fortress 2, who I used a lot to get behind enemy lines and key targets. But then I hear him talk...


Demoman? Is that you?
-REAPER'S PLAYLIST:
"Closer" by Nine Inch Nails
"Bodies" by Drowning Pool
"Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed
"I Am Hated" by Slipknot
"Crawling" by Linkin Park


-Fun fact: Keith Ferguson, the voice actor for Reaper is also the voice of Bloo from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends :



Death walks among you
-Overwatch Lore: Reaper and 76's origins

Overwatch lore is very in depth for something you're pretty much thrown in the middle of having no impact within the gameplay. TF2 was also like that, but it had the core game first, then all the lore came much afterward. Characters like Saxton Hale and Merasmus weren't planned when TF2 first released, all it had were it's 9 classes, all it will have will be its 9 classes.

However, since Overwatch is a game that plans to expand it's character roster over time, it wants to make sure players stay invested in the characters themselves, so naturally they make all this other stuff up to make this new guy sound like the coolest ever.

TF2 needed investment in it's gameplay, Overwatch needed investment in its characters.


-Overwatch Characters as dogs from Reddit.
 
-History Of Japan because WE KNOW YALL LOVE THAT SHIT:


-HiImDaisy Comic Dub of Persona 4:


I use the phrase "I got a body by doing situps" in every conversation.

-Sequelitis Mega Man:



-Andrew Crashes E3:



-Mr. Bones Wild Ride sounds like a treat and a nightmare:

-I just downloaded RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe off Steam and I spent 2 hours on it. I can confirm that the UI doesn't scale, but not in the way they stated. I had this weird thing where the icons were cut off on the top.

-While "Social Eating" is probably part of some Korean thing called "muk-bang", you KNOW it's going to be used for some fetish shit.

-Stakin's Law: Everyone on Twitch will mention their dick. Always.

I'D RATHER NOT EPISODE 18 

The Wild Thornberry's Movie I was thinking about "Gift Of The Gab".

The Twitter polls I find tend to be closer, because they don't hear discussions and come to the same conclusions we do. So this week's Twitter Poll ignores the fact that I SHIFTED IT INTO HIGH GEAR.

FUN FACT: "Girlfriend" by Kabbage Boy was going to be a song included in the PC release Rock Band 4, which is probably the greatest tragedy of that not Fig not succeeding.


The word "Gypsy" is thrown around a lot in this episode, my bad.

The premise John, I'm sorry, "American Ass John" is describing sounds like this really bleh show "Kappa Mikey":


That sounds a lot like Rolling Stones' "Hey You"

Crank 2 Kaiju Scene:


Until next time: MONSTERS ARE REAL! DANGER CAN HAPPEN!



No comments: