Saturday, December 1, 2012

ADVENT 2012: Typing Words Like It's NaNoWriMo

SOMEWHERE IN ALL OF THIS THERE IS NEWS:

OK, yesterday I was in a Martin Scorsese film. Wow, Scorsese is auto-corrected. Not a whole lot to do, but they had the best crafty EVER!!! I need to cure my movie retardedness with him. Also getting lots of SAG wavers for this so I might actually go somewhere in this biz.

Jesse's on the phone with me right now telling me that he can make the album sound like analog tape. Sweet!

Must fight Florida, Florida is dream killer. HOWEVER, I am applying to cons in Florida, because Florida is a cheap whore that I'm using for it's lower rent and stable job that my Dad and uncle are hooking me up with. Now he's on the phone with my brother telling him how he should "Definitely check out this one place [he] found!"

PAX East is coming in a few months, and it looks like I'll be sharing a room with Owen of Ozone Entertainment. So I need the following things: Leather straps, a skintight morphsuit, a sword, and a human skull.

For a Taskmaster cosplay I might be doing. 

Later.

No comments: