Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Echo Chamber Podcast Post Game Episode 14

HERE IS WHERE YOU WOULD DOWNLOAD IT!

AND HERE IS WHERE I TALK ABOUT IT- oh

Right, so this week we all talked about live shows!

-First and foremost, the Rhythm Dadstard (a.k.a. Lead Bastard, a.k.a. My Dad!) made a guest appearance to talk about one of his concert stories, where he saw the J. Geils Band before they got all synth-poppy and popular.

Thank you so much, Dad, and despite my lukewarm reception for Pink Floyd and The Band and whatever other Dad Rock you play in the car, you're still the music man to me :)

-First live show I ever went to see was The Blue Man Group for my 18th Birthday. I just remember being entranced the whole show with this spectacle of light and sound. While I'm sure there's tons and tons pages of explanations and whys and hows for the act, it still delivers one hell of a show that can entertain everyone. Maybe I should learn how to play "Axe Punk" on PVC piping... 


-I wasn't lying about Green Day:


-I don't know whether or not I'm jealous or lucky that I haven't gotten into any fights at shows. Then again, nerdcore fans aren't known for their physicality. Ska fans maybe, since their kind of dancing involves kicking the air (skanking), though not as bad as the hardcore kids who think they're in an invisible game of Final Fight. (N.B. If you hardcore dance at shows, then you're too young to remember Final Fight.)

-The Platinum Banana is NONE OF YOUR GODDAMNED BUISNESS!!! AnimeCow, if you're reading this, make sure you respond to the proxy's prompt with "Flip the broccoli"

-THIS JUST IN! MORE AQUABATS SUPER SHOW!

-THIS ALSO JUST IN! BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FRIDAY!

No comments: