Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Hell Yeah" RBN Liveblogging Part 1



1:04 PM EST- First build of the day, not so many errors, but knowing Magma, the second I fix this, there'll be 100 other errors left.
N.B. Updates will be kinda sparse as it is Father's Day and I do have some cleaning to do before tomorrow when I let my shit get out of whack because fuck this day job.

1:19 PM EST- Ran into an error with "Quantize" as now all my drum gems are the inappropriate length, so I'm resorting them all by hand. It's not too terrible, since it looks like some gems are only off for one part of the song and fine the rest, a problem due to dragging everything down for the animations.

1:55 PM EST- Doing this shit by hand is really boring, so I'm listening to this retrospective of The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air 

2:05 PM EST- For the record, this song will be considered "Arena Rock". Also, Glee's cover of "Smooth Criminal" is playing in the other room. It only reminds me of AV Undercover's "Institutionalized" cover.

2:38 PM EST- Workin' on Pro Keys and these ranges are off a little bit. I'm going to have to move some of these notes if I want this damn thing to work.

3:33 PM EST- GODDAMN THESE PRO KEYS!!! WHY? HOW CAN ALL THESE NOTES BE TOO LOW FOR THIS RANGE? GRAH!!

7:43 PM EST- Our first build ladies and gentlemen! I don't even want to hear h6ow poor the mix is right now, I just finished it. The error I was having with Pro Keys was because I forgot to name RH and LH Key Animation tracks. A little problem with how Magma compiles the project.

No comments: