Monday, February 27, 2012

The Skrill-est

UPDATE: MC Lars posted it up, AND it made RockBandAide.com's RBN Highlights!



WOOOOOOOO!!!

ALSO "STEVEN WELLS (HE WAS THE GREATEST)" FOR ONLY A DOLLAR!!!


MC Lars introduced me to a new term the other day: "Skrill", meaning money. My first thought was "that's probably where Skrillex got his name".

My second thought was "Oh yeah, 'This Gigantic Robot Kills' is skrill indeed!" I'm from the East Coast, so I've never heard that before, ergo I don't know how it's used. Also why I had a version of "TGRK" rejected because I didn't know a Wherehouse was an old record store chain and needed to be capitalized.

So, you may have seen the song , but HAVE YOU SEEN THE ALLOCADES?

Most recently, it's in the RBN Highlights. I'm 2 for 2!

Then, it got the highest honor a Rock Band song can get: a Full Band Full Combo video! That's an FBFC w/ GS! LMFAO!


Suburban Legends retweeted it!

AND IT CAME OUT AT THE PERFECT TIME!
The Aquabats Super Show coming this Saturday!


Suburban Legends with a new album!


AND I HAVE A GIG AT THE VAULT THIS SATURDAY!!!
SATURDAY!!

SATURDAY!!!

No comments: