Thursday, May 6, 2010

Now For Your Reading Pleasure

1. Licks I Love

From Flirtin' With Disaster (workin' on the solo after finals):

B-------------5-5--4-4--3-3--2-2-------------------------------
G---------4--4-4---4-4-2-2--2-2---4---------------------------
D-----4h6---------------------------4---------4-6p4----4--------
A-4h6-------------------------------2----4h6---------6---------
E-------------------------------------------------------------7---

What I love is how if you do it right, it will feel very natural (save for that last note). Start with the index on the fourth fret, and hammer on with the ring finger. Then play the next part using only your first two fingers. Return to the base position with the index on the fourth fret.

2. It's summer, kids! You know what that means, right? MUSIC FESTIVALS!!

3. Shit, I guess I didn't have that much to write about after- OH SHIT GREEN DAY: ROCK BAND STUFF!!!

4. Right, so other than that I don't have a whole lot. Just winding down for finals. I'm going to try to record some stuff over the weekend, but it's so hard to practice when the pressure kind of just, drains you. One thing I try to do is a couple exercises from GuitarCardio a day.

5.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR GUITAAAAAAR?

No comments: