Thursday, May 17, 2018

Status Quo Sunday Is Playin' Around

PATREON UPDATES!

OK! So, I'm finally getting some momentum on this month's song, and I'm liking how it's turning out. So my missing Dominaria song is going to be May's Patreon song.

For June, there's a couple things in the pan, but I want that project to be a "Sell Out" album, where I try to compose over video games and take on whatever goes on SongTrader.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0067/2072/products/who_whosel_5_grande.jpg?v=1299781362

STATUS QUO RADIO PLAYMATS ON SALE VIA INKED GAMING!


Status Quo Radio Playmat

I will have some over stock available on my Bandcamp, but those are limited in supply. I also pan on having my Dino Hunter MD Playmat up on Inked Gaming as well. 

JAM OF THE WEEK: "This Is America" by Childish Gambino


Wow, this is really a music video for the internet age: Using a unique hook to draw the viewer in, and has plenty of small details open to interpretation that become clear on multiple repeats. I want to go back and listen to Childish Gamino's other songs!

Let me just go on YouTube to get the embed code and-
 ...oh

JAM OF THE WEEK TAKE TWO: "Redbone" by Childish Gambino



OK, this is another Childish Gambino that hasn't been memed to the point of diluting the original. It's a soothing, calming blanket I can wrap my self up in at night.

No comments: