Thursday, March 1, 2018

Status Quo Screw It Janelle Monae

BONUS SONG FOR PATRONS

I'm working on a track for PAXAMANIA IV, and as per tradition, I'm N64-ifying one of my old songs. Which song, you'll have to wait for it, but...

It's coming out free with March's Patreon song!

For everyone else, it'll be the same deal as with "Fire In The Hole" where you can get both versions of the song for a dollar. 

FRIDAY NIGHT MYSTERIES PRESENTS: DANGANRONPA EPISODE 3


NOW we're talking! I was kind of spoiled on this first mystery before hand, but I guess they made it easy enough so that you can KIND of guess who did it. I enjoy this more "active" way of handling the court cases in Phoenix Wright.

JAM OF THE WEEK: "Make Me Feel" by Janelle Monae


EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP WE HAVE ALL BEEN BLESSED WITH NEW MUSIC AND APPARENTLY PRINCE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD.

She seems a lot rougher on these new tracks she put out the other day. Not production wise, because it sounds slicker than ever, but how much she's willing to reveal about herself and open up.

I'm still not sure if "Dirty Computer" is the supposed to be the next set in The Metropolis Saga, but I'm there either way.

No comments: