Thursday, May 31, 2012

What Happened To The Bunker?

So, to all 2 1/2 of you wondering what happened to my radio show on Ozone Radio, and why I've been slacking off, here's the deal:

It's not that I'm no longer interested in doing it, it's just I was sick of going in without some kind of plan, so I never really psyched myself up for it.

But then podcasts happened.

This means two things:
1. I want to do more "stuff" to give the show some kind of structure, and some kind of incentive to listen to it, like interviews, radio drama that I played maybe once, weekly Rock Band Battles, and something I call "The Yahtzee Crowshaw Game", etc. 
2. Downloadablitiy. Being available 168 hours a week is more than just the one. Since I play licensed music I'll either have to cut it out of the "released" version or host it on a place that doesn't care. At least if you miss the show, everything else you'll still be able to catch.

What do you all think? Drop a comment or e-mail me at rhythmbastard@gmail.com

It will most likely return next Thursday at 9 PM. 

HEY FUCKFACE!

Yeah?

GIVE US MORE MUSIC!

Oh, OK. Yeah, I'm working on a song for Rock Band Network, but I do have some stuff in the can, and will get to mixing. So, you know, calm your nipples.

OK.

Cool.

WANNA HANG OUT?

Maybe, I'm just finishing up this-

FINE, BE A PRICK!

...

No comments: