Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CHRISTMAS FUNTIME 2011: December 7th, 2011 Videos Of The Week

It is a day that will live in infamy: The day I officially unleash "Invisiball" onto an unsuspecting populace.

LIVE VIDEO OF THE WEEK: "Invisiball" by The Rhythm Bastard in The Bunker


This too a few tries to get right, but it worked really well as an acoustic song. "Invisiball" came literally five minutes after my friends asked me to start doing music. The clapping/drum intro comes from the song I was supposed to Swede, "Centerfield" by John Fogerty.

VIDEO CONTAINING MUSIC OF THE WEEK: Dino Hunter MD Episode 4, "Invisiball"

Dino Hunter MD - Episode 4 - "Invisiball" from Cannibal Troll on Vimeo.


My favorite part is how "Pass The Class" is used just as Derek Maslo says "I feel a montage coming on!"

No comments: