Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cool Stuff I Just Found Out About

Rock Band Network stuff making software is now online!
HUZZAH!!

Crush 40 has a "Best Of" coming out
While some of their stuff isn't terrible, putting it in the context of Sonic The Hedgehog is just... weird.
Honestly, if they want to do rock BG sounds, fine, at least get someone like Joe Satriani to head it. He does some cool instrumental stuff. A lot of it devolves into wanker, but if he uses the main riffs (that isn't the "LOOK AT ME I AM A GUITAR VIRTUOSO" solos), there's some fun stuff in there.

There's a guy on some UK Music website with the same name...
I'm way nicer than him, and at least I have the balls to completely ruin a person's life in person.

I have a lot of DLC to catch up on:
"Gay Bar", "What's My Age Again", "Bat Country"... It's a shame I don't have a Playstaton up at school...

No comments: