Tuesday, January 8, 2019

First Status Quo Sunday Of The Year!

10TH ANNIVERSARY Q & A VIDEO!
  
Since the next State Of The Bastard will be for my 10th Anniversary of Doing This, I'm making a Q&A video!

Have a question about my music? Cons? Any of the dozens of other things I've got myself into? Workout Regiment (don't lie)?

Taking questions until January 11th!

JAM OF THE WEEK: "The Day My Powers Arrived" by Kirby Krackle


Hey, look at me posting shit again!

This week's jam is from one of my Senpai's in the Nerd Music Scene, Kirby Krackle, a nerd rock project from Kyle Stevens.

The song is all about the intro and the build up, but this is one of the few songs where the VERSE is my favorite part, because the riff and the beat are so interesting, but give the vocals a lot of space to work with. Yet, the chorus can't be ignored, because the first time I heard it, my tears reflexively started jerking.

Dude's a huge X-Men fan, and the song "The Day My Powers Arrived", off his 2015 album "Mutate, Baby!", is written from the perspective of a mutant who discovered their powers and is introduced to the Charles Xavier School For Gifted Youngsters. Though someone HAS to have made a My Hero Acadmeia AMV of this somehow.

ALSO FRIDAY NIGHT MYSTERIES IS BACK WITH DANGANRONPA 2!!!

I've been streaming on Twitch every night when I can, but I've set up episodes to release every Friday on my YouTube.

No comments: